Moov Inc's Sanity&Self brand/product is the first guided self-care app, with a mission to bring women the self-care we deserve. We're creating and defining a new category in the $3.7 trillion wellness industry. We provide content designed to meet our audience's needs in her daily self-care; inspire, excite and connect women through self-care.
You are looking to lead and define the new exciting category of women's self-care using your content expertise, strategy, and execution.
A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, you grow with us.
You’ll report to Founder/CEO
You'll partner with: Content PM, Head of Marketing
• End-to-end responsibility for all content published across all categories, including ensuring all content is on-brand and high quality.
• Partner with the Founder/CEO to create and execute short-, mid-, and long-term content strategies for Sanity&Self content across audio, blogs and marketing channels.
• Partner with the Content PM to execute audition, expert-relationship, quality assurance, engagement analysis, product iterations for improving NPS and constant engagement growth.
• Partner with Head of Marketing to develop and execute editorial social strategies and best practices.
• Oversee weekly and long-term pitch meetings and content plans.
• Own content innovation within the content team: identify and test new content areas and opportunities.
• Manage the content team, including talent nurturing.
• Ensure staff is constantly learning/growing, including running/facilitating formal educational sessions.
• Oversee the execution of the SEO content strategy and ensure high-quality SEO content are generated weekly.
You’ll be successful if you are passionate about outstanding content, wellness, user experience, and leading teams to greatness. As the brand custodian for all of Sanity&Self’s audience touch points, you inspire the whole content team to uphold excellence and continue to grow our position as a thought-leader in the guided self-care and wellness sphere. You are responsible for ensuring that the team meets all targets, continues to constantly innovate new content products, and produces award-winning Wellness content. A deep understanding of the Wellness industry is a must.
What You Have:
• 5-8 years in the digital publishing industry, experience in leading a lifestyle app is a bonus.
• Experience being the owner of the brand voice and content quality.
• Experience supervising a team of digital editors/content creators.
• Strong wellness knowledge, connections/contacts, and passion for the industry.
• Experience collaborating with Marketing on the creation of branded content.
• Experience working with video production teams.
• Experience executing an audience development strategy.
• Ability to use Business Intelligence to extract actionable insights from data.
• A passion for high-quality digital content.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large.
• We're casual and informal but we work hard and work responsibly. A pleasant and supportive demeanor goes a long way.
Who We Are:
As one of the Entrepreneur Magazine's 100 Brilliant Companies (2016), we create experiences that celebrate the best of design and technology that are category defining. We want smart, curious people committed to solving problems for our customers and for the team, having fun while they work, a commitment to high-quality service to make things better and a desire for constant growth. We work in a fun, hard-working collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded.